 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16675
16674  |  16676
Subject:
{Official Announcement!!!}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:08:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

From the desk of Dave--

Maybe it's cause my website's down and I'm in Cornwall, Ontario (over 5 hours
from getting home and giving that ##W#@W% desktop a swift kick), but I'm making
an official proclamation...

I hereby renounce my official affiliation to rtlToronto.

Yep, there, I did it.

From now on, I'm mever going to show up at rtl dinners and events again!  No
leader is going to make me jump through his hoops!  I'm no longer going to
blindly follow every whim and desire that these supposed leaders yammer about.

I'll let all of you in on a little secret--Chris and Calum--jerks!  jackasses!!
no-good-fer-nothins, I tells ya!!

Why just last event they had the unmitigated gall to let a 1.5 kg 'bot enter a
1.5 pound robot event!!  How dare they!!!

Let's not forget the debate about the rope and table length--Oh my goodness!!!
The pain and carnage inflicted when they had no issues letting those 'bots
enter!!!!

A few events back, they let 13 inch 'bots enter a 12 inch maximum dimensions
'bot event!!  The nerve!!!!

I can't stand them!!  They have run (coming up to) 22 'bot events and they'll
let just anyone enter!!!  No dues!! No fees!!!!

I can't have my good name attached to the likes of these two ruffians!!

And I could go on for pages about their personalities!  Like how Calum lets me
call him whenever I have issues with, well, almost anyting and he's been there
or got me in contact with people who can help me!!  The hooligan--how dare he!!

And Chris--humping the hardware around and going 'behind the scenes' to get
things done to make us look good at shows--the jackass!!!

And let's not forget the constant banter and blather that keeps me interested in
reading posts nad showing up for dinner and at events--just to see what gets
said next--3 a.m. at Tim Hortons on one night alone--they kept me up well past
my bed time!!!!  The nerve!!!!

Yep--that's it.  I'm done with them, and I'm done with rtlToronto--bunch of
egotistical, self centred jerks!

(but both of you are still able to be at my wedding, right?)

Dave K