 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16678
Re: [Official Announcement!!!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 02:58:36 GMT

Serious snippage.

Soon calum, it will be me you, Janey,...

Uh... Chris... is that a threat to Calum?
What are you trying to do, get him to renounce his own official affiliation?

Janey "Red Brick"