 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16366
Re: R21 - Robot Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

c'mon Iain, throw something together... use a pulback
motor....anything :)

   Given that a block of wood is often used as an entry test for robot sumo (you
must beat the block of wood to enter), and one of the winning C$ robots played
at random... yeah, build something. Enter a LEGO brick that can attach to the
rope. Anything beats a blank.

--
Brian "& I'm not even entering a brick, so you beat me" Davis