 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16361
Re: R21 - Robot Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:56:56 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

so, what kind of robots are you going to bring so that my robot can tug
them to the floor?

It's looking to be a non-existant one.  :)  With our workload ramping up
again, and the fact that not only did I book vacation that weekend, but also
there's a race that weekend I'm suposed to be in, I'm definately out...
:(  Surprise surprise...

    Iain