 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15860
Re: rtl21 ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 03:25:11 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Right.  And who wants to be stuck with Chris on your team (I figure since he's
working hard these days I can take potshots at him while he's not on his PC)

:)

Calum

what???

so you DONT like the phone line INTO your home...

one phone call, and your F1 pair is TOAST!!!

"..uhh hello,  611, i have no dial tone..."

Chris