 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15774
Re: Going underground for the week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

(Now I too will go under cover for the remainder of the week, so no-one will be
able to laugh until Saturday...)

No, that would be MY entry :)

Calum

So what is the plan?  We start the competition around 1 or 2 and since there's
no Plan B at this time ('cause I don't have time to run something on the side
and no one's stepped up)...

i was thinking the other night that if we say we're running bouts every 15
minutes from 2 to 4, then that's 8 competitions.  that'll give people 10 minutes
b/w bouts for tweaking or somesuch...

and then we add up the scores and who has the highest at the end of the day...

or we can wing it like i like to do...

I'll bring my laptop that has the patented excell 'rtl scoring 2000'
spreadsheet, so that'll be easy.  I'll also see about getting a projector

Dave K