 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15770
Re: Going underground for the week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:08:25 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I could find some sort of video editing/compressing software, but I'm too busy
builidng a robot for Saturday's competition.

If anyone wants to take this video and compress it, I'll put it b ack up pn my
site wieth the new, smaller size.

As for Sparky's and Sandy's Space, it's all FREE!  and as soon as all those
sailor moon fans quit yipping about how slow the web site is and start throwing
some money my way, I'll increase the connection speed.

your into sailor moon.

(stifle laugh)

I have nothing to say.

ya, im going to start this download now, and go watch some paint dry.

Chris

How's that paint drying?

Dave K

paints done.

so is the video.

Dave, GREAT JOB.

it sounded like i was hearing some "double drops" but that could be the
audio compression.

No, it's double drops--hopefully remedied with software tweaks...

i see you didnt go with the tracks.  and you some how have not created a
sumo bot.  right now, mine would push the TO out of the ring.

Oh mine will do that--it's just programmed not to--when it touches something, it
backs up.  If I took that out, it'd push the 'bot across the field.

GREAT JOB.

Chris

it was almost worth the 18 hour download.  ;)

Glad it was worth it :)

Dave K