 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15767
Re: Going underground for the week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:10:47 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
No more posts about my 'bot (besides this one), to keep people in suspense.

But I leave you with this (54 meg) video...

http://sandysparky.net/lego/MOV05520.MPG

Off to build more...

Dave K

54 MEG!!!!!

dave, you run your server out of your home on a 300 baud dial up
acoustic coupler modem hooked up to an old crank rotary phone...

54 MEGS!!!

ya, im going to start this download now, and go watch some paint dry.

Chris