 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15771
Re: Going underground for the week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 05:50:09 GMT

<paraphrase>
"K - here's a really cool video that shows how I plan my robots and design them
to act as a well thought out coherent whole, looking vaguely organic and eerily
lifelike while operating...

As for Rob's robots... they look like something my cat puked up (if I had a
cat).

meh."
</paraphrase>

Dave K

Well...at least I'll have good memories...at worst my 'bot will collapse on the
playfield out of pure embarrassment :)

-Rob A>

(Now I too will go under cover for the remainder of the week, so no-one will be
able to laugh until Saturday...)