 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15768
Re: Going underground for the week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:29:35 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
No more posts about my 'bot (besides this one), to keep people in suspense.

But I leave you with this (54 meg) video...

http://sandysparky.net/lego/MOV05520.MPG

Off to build more...

Dave K

54 MEG!!!!!

dave, you run your server out of your home on a 300 baud dial up
acoustic coupler modem hooked up to an old crank rotary phone...

54 MEGS!!!

I could find some sort of video editing/compressing software, but I'm too busy
builidng a robot for Saturday's competition.

If anyone wants to take this video and compress it, I'll put it b ack up pn my
site wieth the new, smaller size.

As for Sparky's and Sandy's Space, it's all FREE!  and as soon as all those
sailor moon fans quit yipping about how slow the web site is and start throwing
some money my way, I'll increase the connection speed.

ya, im going to start this download now, and go watch some paint dry.

Chris

How's that paint drying?

Dave K