 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15497
Re: R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:51:01 GMT

On Thu, January 12, 2006 10:33 am, Chris Magno wrote:
Whats nxt?  not a clue.  Hey, off topic, have you built anything cool
with the nxt?  can you tell us?

That's kind of like saying "Have you built anything cool with an RCX?"  A very small
bit of building requires the controller.

On the other hand, if you want to know about using the pieces, which (as you've
seen) are all studless...  Well, I feel like I'm new to building.  It's very
different.  You should try it.

Steve