 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15501
Re: R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:24:57 GMT

On Thu, January 12, 2006 2:54 pm, Derek Raycraft wrote:
So not only am I learning how to assemble things studlessly, I have to
relearn how to use parts efficiently.  I hate that. :-)

:)

Hmm, the solution seems to be buy more Lego.  Well that can't be a bad
thing.

Let me check...

Yes, that's what TLG officially suggests.  :)

Steve