 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15490
15489  |  15491
Subject:
R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:11:04 GMT

I have this GREAT idea!!!!

Instead of going with that same old silly 12" cube size rule; how about
we just round up to 14" ??

ya see, I have this killough platform, and even after reducing it in all
dimensions by 2 studs, its about 1.5" to wide.

So.  These are desperate times.  I feel a rule change to accommodate me
would be a very acceptable way to go.

So, if I dont hear any objections...

(pause)

(pause)

nope? none?   OK

its settled.   14" is it.

Awwww come on!!!  I need to move on from the autonomous Killough
platform, and start to make 7 Transfer Openings.

People,  we have maybe a MONTH left. Thats it!!  I dont have the TIME!!!!

Geesh!

Chris