 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15493
Re: R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:33:13 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

>> So, if I dont hear any objections...
>>
>> (pause)
>>
>> (pause)
>

> wait.

too late.

> Ok, so you're saying that the rules should be changed, because you're
not a very
> good builder.

YEP! thats exactly what Im saying!  Duh.  My skills lie elsewhere.  I'm
a moderately OK lego builder, but I sure aint no "Hassenplug"

;)

> Ok, I don't have a problem with that.  It's all right with me if you
change the rules.

> But, what's nxt?

Whats nxt?  not a clue.  Hey, off topic, have you built anything cool
with the nxt?  can you tell us?  a nxt legway?  maybe a nxt sewing
machine?  nxt sumo bot? nxt coffee grinder.

Speaking of my other skill sets; do you need me to give you the ideas,
then you can make them? cough cough  c$  cough  (1)

:)

> Are you going to allow robots controlled by something other than
> an RCX?
>
> Never mind.
>

> Steve

forgotten.