 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15491
Re: R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:21:24 GMT

On Thu, January 12, 2006 10:11 am, Chris Magno wrote:

I have this GREAT idea!!!!

Instead of going with that same old silly 12" cube size rule; how about
we just round up to 14" ??

ya see, I have this killough platform, and even after reducing it in all
dimensions by 2 studs, its about 1.5" to wide.

So.  These are desperate times.  I feel a rule change to accommodate me
would be a very acceptable way to go.

So, if I dont hear any objections...

(pause)

(pause)

wait.

nope? none?   OK

its settled.   14" is it.

Awwww come on!!!  I need to move on from the autonomous Killough
platform, and start to make 7 Transfer Openings.

People,  we have maybe a MONTH left. Thats it!!  I dont have the TIME!!!!

Geesh!

Chris

Ok, so you're saying that the rules should be changed, because you're not a very
good builder.

Ok, I don't have a problem with that.  It's all right with me if you change the rules.

But, what's nxt?  Are you going to allow robots controlled by something other than
an RCX?

Never mind.

Steve