 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15477
Re: OT: APC back-UPS pro 1400
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:25:04 GMT

rob antonishen wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

1. Yeah, the graphics need an overhaul, but the company is a bit short on
cash. (Giggle)

OK Chris -

You found me out.

<<http://www.maj.com/gallery/ffaat/Stuff/g1.jpg>>

-Rob A>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTF!!!!!!

Rob, you just gave me more laughs with that one post, then I have had
all week.

Thank you!

Now back to the smack.

Well done.  Nice touch with the "are you sure" and the other Radio buttons.

Now, can you explain the "line loss" portion of my electric bill?

Chris