 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15459
Re: OT: APC back-UPS pro 1400
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:45:03 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
NO, my tastes run to obscure/cheap/easy.

Like, if on the off chance, that UPS would have worked, then it met the
cheap/easy solution.

Some other ideas I have floated were those "drill" powered self priming
pumps. (to be run of my cordless drill)  and a 400W inverter I "got"

all ideas that for one reason or another, end up on the "bench" in a
pile of parts.

You could always use one of these:

http://paddling.net/sameboat/Images/bailer.gif

Derek