 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15474
Re: OT: APC back-UPS pro 1400
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:08:35 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 1/9/06, Chris Magno wrote:

1. Oh sure, "they" will say it was the storm.  YA right.  I think it was
Rob A, and he was punishing me for some comment I made the week before.
  YA Rob, I KNOW the truth.  I know secretly ALL Hydro Employees, have
access to the "kill their power"  computer.(3)

No comment.

Its okay Rob, as a "spouse" I had to sign that NDA too... but we can tell rtl,
no one reads it anyway.

Janey "Mums the word, Red Brick"

i KNEW IT!!!!!

you hydro ^%*^&'s.  Debt recovery my bum.  bill me for "line loss" will
you.  how about you get better wires!!  Hydro ONE my A&&!

;)

Chris

Ummm Chris, just a little friendly warning necktie style.
You ~might~ not want to take the almighty Hydro name in vain.

[Logs in to previously mentioned but not confirmed computer. (Yes, I know, BP
isnt Hydro anymore, but the password still works, wink.)  Brings up the T.O.
map, finds your street.  Oh look... my finger... hovering over the on/off
lightbulb icon(1) that represents the wires that travel directly into your
home.]

Heck, I'm sure you enjoy watching a bit of tv (or at least letting your kids be
babysat by it).  Besides, who needs a hot shower??? And I'm sure cooking with
the microwave/stove is no different than using your fireplace for your daily
bread.  Of course, you could go the gas option for the stove or the hot water
heater, because we know, any gas company is SOOOO much better than Hydro. Of
course, it's not much of a hardship teaching your kids to read by candlelight,
nor doing the wash by hand, and cold coffee is all the rage.

But....I am concerned for one important aspect of your life.  I know you enough
to know, that you enjoy the Internet now and then (rolls eyes). Especially when
bored, right???
...and sadly that takes that ~magic~ electricity right???
Or are you secretly running some kick (bleep) generator.

On behalf of those that may be too afraid to speak on behalf of such a wonderful
cartel (spit) errr I mean corporation, DON'T Make me click that icon!

1. Yeah, the graphics need an overhaul, but the company is a bit short on cash.
(Giggle)

Janey "Lights are on, but no one is home, Red Brick"