 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15478
Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:41:13 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

You know, I've noticed no one else has jumped at Crazy Derek's Electronics
Giveaway.  So I've devised up a logo for Crazy Derek's new establishment in the
hopes of driving up business:

<<http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/crazydereks.jpg>>

With advertising like this, you can't help but be entranced with the fantastic
free electronics deals!  Such items like a 10Base2 ISA NIC!  A joystick!  A
bunch of old Logitech PS/2 mice!  A magical bag of crap!

All at Swiss Chalet, this Friday, 7PM.

Calum

OH SURE!!!!

you do you a logo for Derek.  What about me?  I have a UPS to trade!
wheres my LOGo huh?

Chris