 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15462
Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:23:43 GMT

-Asus A7V266-E Mother board.  (might even work!)
-ATI All In Wonder! (The first generation!)
-Burnt out Linksys Router BEFSR41 (Calum has dibs)

I'll take the above...those ATI AIW's are top notch stuff.

First, thanks Crazy Derek, for your fantastic electronics giveaway.  I however, did not take the Asus SocketA motherboard as listed above.   So someone else may enjoy the Craziness, that is Crazy Derek's.

I did however, take a DIMM.  How large, how fast, DDR or SD...WHO KNOWS!?  It
might not even work.  If it does, I will cry a tear of joy.  If it's DDR, I'll
put it in my PVR.  If it's SD...hrm...into my POWERFUL asskicking, hole tearing,
rip roarin' ITX machine!

Now to gut that BEFSR41 and install my Nortel Contivity 100S into it.

Calum
-Tip of the day: When you hack your DSLR to have FEC, remember to set it back to
normal when you attach a flash!  It makes the flash a LOT more useful.