 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15200
Re: Gluing Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:20:21 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
Calum,

I'm ashamed of you. Did you learn NOTHING from that night of plumbing
and water pipe drilling experience?  (BTW I can't find that blog link
with the cool illustration of how it all went down)

You know as soon as I read Calum's message I thought, didn't he spend an
evening helping Chris with his plumbing?  Shouldn't he know what to use?

Anyway, a little dab will do you.

Personally I wouldn't even glue them.  That's so not the point of Lego.

Chris forgets the key fact that the pipe he so brilliantly drilled through was
copper, which, AFAIK, is bonded together using solder and a blowtorch, versus
Oatey's (Thanks, Lar!  I actually have a rough idea of the product you're
talking about, Oateys)

The stem of the trophy is very narrow and as a result fragile, especially for 9
year old children.  So we have to glue it.

Calum