 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15201
Re: A hinging problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:59:05 GMT

mat wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11/14/05, Calum Tsang  wrote:

I forgot about that part completely!    On revisiting this issue, I have a
further problem with the space. :(  I think it's even smaller--a 3x1 on the
bottom and a 4x1 on the top. Any ideas?

About the only hinge-like thing I can think of that will fit in a 3x1
space, hinged on the long side is the standard 3937 Hinge 1 x 2 Base
and 3938 Hinge 1 x 2 Top combination.

But that is 1 brick high rather than 2 plates high.

-Rob A>

how about 2 of these:

<<http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2555.gif>>

with a lightsabre blade (or similar) between them and an appropriate part to
connect the top? (you can tell i'm writing this as I think of it, as well as
butting into the famous rtl...!)

-Matt J

We're famous?

US?

:)

this little lug? (blush)

(twist toe in floor)

Gosh.

:)

thanks
Chris

PS. i have access to a MISB 8417 any interst?

*grin* did I make chris blush? oops... (blush)

8417 eh? I have one of those :) I'm the sort that only buys one of any model I
buy. I can't see a use for any of the parts in this situation though.

to be fair, I have a lot of respect for you guys in .rtl, you just keep your
heads together (even in darker times) :)

-Matt