 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15198
Re: A hinging problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:19:33 GMT

On 11/15/05, mat wrote:

how about 2 of these:

<<http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2555.gif>>

with a lightsabre blade (or similar) between them and an appropriate part to
connect the top? (you can tell i'm writing this as I think of it, as well as
butting into the famous rtl...!)

-Matt J

Good idea Matt -

How about something like 48336 (Plate 1 x 2 with Handle Type 2)  I
don't have any, but they look like they would snap onto a couple of
2555's

-Rob A>