 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15184
Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:48:09 GMT

Clifton D. Chambers wrote:

Wow, I want in on this venture:

I have some of the gold bricks as well as the silver. I am willing to trade one
of the 2004 Brickfest containers in new condition and MISB 4654  Junior tanker
truck set.  AS most of you may know, this makes a great train tanker.  I will
also throw in a MISB 7031 police helicopter.

Clifton,

Your offer was very generous, but as I am sure you can see, Larrys offer
was (going by the request) definitely Bigger, or Better.

This is really a fun game for me, and from what I have been told in
private, people are having fun with this as well.

I look forward to seeing where this ends up.

Thanks

Chris