 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15176
Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:41:42 GMT

   Chris Magno wrote:

the NQJ BRICK-IT-FORWARD web page:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

   So, the process starts again.

I now have a ZNAP 3501

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3501

   I am hoping that someone full of the spirit of the lego community will be willing to swap it out for something bigger or better.

Come one people. Who wants to play??

I DO!!!

Mr. Magno, First let me compliment you on such an outstanding community project. Secondly, I have an offer for you to consider...

I am presenting a very exclusive JLUG train container featuring not only one, but TWO engraved bricks straight from Brickfest by no other than the greatest brick engraver of all times, Tommy! This train container, while representing a one by two red brick is totally compatible with the club train car standard, and is limited to very small production run.

BUT!!! That’s not all... Act now... and I will throw in a new “gold” finished 2 by 4 brick, straight from the tub.

Outstanding you say???

As if ~THAT~ isn’t enough... If you respond to my offer by the end of this week, I will throw in a “silver/chrome” 2 by 4 brick.

You heard me right, a silver AND a gold brick PLUS an exclusive train container car!!!!

What collector/builder wouldn’t want that added to their collection???

(Hushes the nay-sayers, with a bit of creative editing)

This offer just couldn’t get any better... could it???

YES, yes it can!!!!

Act by the end of today... and I will throw in the lovely “Janey Red Brick” sig fig in an act of unheard of narcissistic proportions. Sporting long brown hair, a cute pink blouse and a pair of jeans, her “smirky” smile is sure to please! Plus, as an added feature, my doppelganger is QUIET... if that isn’t an improved version of me, I don’t know what is.

WOW!!!

ALL THIS....

Incredible you say???

I’d say!

Don’t pass this offer up...

Tick

Tick

Tick

Janey “You can get something for nothing, Red Brick”

Trader beware NOTE - Members of Bricklink may recall that these silver/chrome bricks have gone as high as 20 dollars a piece!!! (okay granted that may have been a one time fluke, but they do regularly sell - when available - for around 5 dollars a piece.) This silver brick is by no means perfect (heck none of these bricks are). It does have a few scratches and/or defects... but considering the age and the fragility of the finish, it still beautifully shines (ohhhh shiney!) and in relatively good shape.