 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15175
Re: Which one of you good fer nutthin's....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:15:29 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
Bite me!

On 11/11/05, David Koudys  wrote:

<<http://sparky.i989.net/webcam/200511112136192512.jpg>>

You suck!

:)

Dave K

guess i should interject... before this turns into a flame war....

way back at the hobby show...

I alone invented a simple "game"

snipped the boring game details

NOW, i fully expect JANEY to come along and take credit for this game,
the same way she says she invented the bacon lottery game... but let me
assure you, I created the you suck game.

Very funny Magno,
I would NEVER take credit for a game I didnt create... which is why, unlike you
I wouldnt claim the "YOU SUCK" game.  I would claim that you do suck though.

now, someone has used the you-gi-oh phrase on daves tele-robot.

i think its a fun game.

I'm sure you do, what is that comment about... small things?????

BUT
YOU KNOW....
Somewhere very deep down, that ~I~ did invent the Bacon Lottery... but if your life is soooooo pathetic, and you want to take credit for it.   Fine... take it!

I have a new game now, and trust me, its sooooo much better than the BL, it
would blow your mind.

no more flame war.

Awwww... kill joy!

Chris

Whatever!

P.S. still waiting for someone to offer me something bigger or better
than that znap set. anyone ?

Ummm yeah, I have something, assuming you are willing to accept... it's a
"custom" and very exclusive set... with a bonus... Here, let me get a pic, and I
will back to the original trading thread asap.  Unless someone beats me to the
punch.

Janey "Red Brick"