 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15174
Re: Which one of you good fer nutthin's....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:26:33 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
Bite me!

On 11/11/05, David Koudys  wrote:

<<http://sparky.i989.net/webcam/200511112136192512.jpg>>

You suck!

:)

Dave K

guess i should interject... before this turns into a flame war....

way back at the hobby show...

I alone invented a simple "game"

  I would send an SMS cell phone message to Calum with th words "you suck"

he was standing right there... and when he read it, and look at me, i
would then voice the phrase..

you suck "you-gi-oh"

some time later, he would text me back that same message. and then say
"you-gi-oh"

thus a new game was born.

NOW, i fully expect JANEY to come along and take credit for this game,
the same way she says she invented the bacon lottery game... but let me
assure you, I created the you suck game.

now, someone has used the you-gi-oh phrase on daves tele-robot.

i think its a fun game.

no more flame war.

Chris

P.S. still waiting for someone to offer me something bigger or better
than that znap set. anyone ?