 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15182
Re: Which one of you good fer nutthin's....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:05:51 GMT

C'mon -

It took me a long time to write "Bite ME!" and then it got erased
before I could screen grab it and put it up.

Not my fault, that!.

It wasn't an insult.  It was an act of pure artistic creative expression!

-Rob A>