 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15323
Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:16:50 GMT

Dan Thompson wrote:

So, NQJ - Brick It Forward has a new trade.  It is no secret, that this
rare find would not look right sitting next to my LEGO Mindstorms books.
This book is a thing to be cherished. This book, should have a place
under a oxygen free glass case, in a museum.

This book is NOT for sale, not for love, or money. I will accept a
trade.  I am looking to trade this bound bit of LEGO history for
something "bigger" or "better."  You can reply to this thread, or email
me directly with an offer.

I will trade you a used (but in great condition) 493 set.  It has no
instructions or box.  To make up for that I will also at a used 1498 (also no
instructions or box) in excellent condition.  If that wasn't enough I will also
include a printed 1x5x6 space brick with rocket pattern.

Dan, I tried sending you an e-mail but your AOL address seemed to bounce.

I just wanted to drop a line to explain some detail about where I am
with several of the offers I have recieved.

Chris