 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15157
Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:25:40 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

the NQJ BRICK-IT-FORWARD web page:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

It has taken 24 hours, but with the help of the community and some pent
up smack against swami, I have been made a VERY GENEROUS offer.

The NQJ web page has been updated.

I have just moved up to my FIRST SET!!!!

Dont get me wrong, the wings are VERY NICE, but Tim, in the UK sold me
on the idea that a open-box-used-ZNAP set was a fair deal.

So, the process starts again.

I now have a ZNAP 3501

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3501

I am hoping that someone full of the spirit of the lego community will
be willing to swap it out for something bigger or better.

Come one people.  Who wants to play??

Lets keep this ball rolling. We can't stop now.  We have a dream.

You can sit back and read about what will be history, OR join and become
part of it.

Regards
Chris