 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15179
Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:47:10 GMT

Wow, I want in on this venture:

I have some of the gold bricks as well as the silver. I am willing to trade one
of the 2004 Brickfest containers in new condition and MISB 4654  Junior tanker
truck set.  AS most of you may know, this makes a great train tanker.  I will
also throw in a MISB 7031 police helicopter.