 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15153
Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:23:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

You might have seen the post, you heard the rumor.

In a move that is probably the most community minded thing I have ever
done.  I would like to announce

the NQJ BRICK-IT-FORWARD web page:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

be the first to get in on this tiny bit of lego history.

You can sit back and read about what will be history, OR join and become
part of it.

Regards
Chris