 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15185
15184  |  15186
Subject:
And I thought I was good....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:45:36 GMT

With lots of arm twisting, we convinced Calum to take our engaggement photos...

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/view_album.php?page=1&set_albumName=20051112_engagement_photos

Well, his camera wasn't up to the mighty DC120 standards, it still took a good
pic!

But with anything, it doesn't matter the expense of the camera, it's the guy
behind the camera that makes the picture.  And for that, Calum was great--he was
comfortable to work with, and we had an awesome afternoon getting our pics
taken!

So a big thanks to Mr. Tsang!

Just thought I'd share...

Dave K