 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14764
Re: rtl 20 - mating rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:56:35 GMT

John Guerquin wrote:

I wouldn't rule out multiple entries YET.
They may be good, depending on how many people build for the event.
Let's decide closer to game day, through the usual committee, voting, tabling
motions, etc procedures that we always use in cases like this ;)

John

omg!!

LMAO!!

John, thats funy.