 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14757
14756  |  14758
Subject:
rtl 20 - mating rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:56:16 GMT

so i guess the slience of the group mean we are ok with the last statements?

-12" cubed
-as yet to be decided HITW input WITH several stud width as  part of design.
-5 min game
-10 bots on the play area at once
-multiple entries will be discouraged, or run in a seperate game
- scoring is based on multipling blocks in to plocks deposited

Chris