 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14292
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:13:59 GMT

On 10-Aug-05, at 2:56 AM, Greg Hyland wrote:

How do you zip files on a Mac?

Derek

There's a program called StuffIt for compressing files. You sholuld
be able to
download a lite copy of it from somewhere.
-Greg

Actually I knew how to do it, I don't really know why I asked that.
However Joe email me directly with a very simple way to do it, that I
didn't know.  Finder -> File | Create Archive.  Just select some
files and/or directories and select this menu, and Bob's your Uncle.

I think this might be new to Tiger, which I just installed.

Sometimes asking stupid questions yields a helpful answer.

Derek