 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14210
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:35:46 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Nice job on the rules page (as usual).  But, of course, I have a couple comments.

There is a typo:  "The robot does not need to be [on] its side to at the end of
three minutes to win."

But, more importantly, I think you should point out that "Typical 2x4 wooden
dimensions" does NOT equal 2 inches by 4 inches.

Thanks for the catch...I've changed it.  Do 2x4's have the same dimensions
everywhere or is it regional, depending on how they dry after cutting at the
mill?

Calum

we should just BUILD the thing and TELL people the dimensions.