 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14283
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:45:21 GMT

On 7/25/05, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Your comment makes sense.  We were talking about it and Derek suggested we
start
everyone at the edges of the beam.  So you start at a 12" marker from the
edge.

If no one has any objections, I'll change it tonight.

Calum

Was this changed in the rule set?  Still looks the original way
(though it could be due to the peachy failure and subsequent
recovery)...

-Rob A>