 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14285
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:07:11 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
No, I forgot to change it.  Another one of those things I've simply plain
forgot.  Damn, I'll change it tonight. I also need one of Derek's giant
minifigures for the poster.

Which one?  I've got lots of pictures, I've just never posted them.
Don't say Darth Vader, he's still not done yet.  If you want a real one
the only one left is the red space man.

How do you zip files on a Mac?

Derek