 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14204
Re: The schedule, the schedule, what what the schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:46:57 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

It's our equivalent so far of BrickFest, minus drunken escapades, Christina
Hitchcock, keynotes etc.

BAH!

Brickfest is for .....

never mind.

We could easily add in druken escapades, but who would participate?  ;)

TONGUE ....

BLEEDING.....

trying to remember which lug i am posting to...

owwww, the pain...

Regards,
Allan B.