 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14214
Re: The schedule, the schedule, what what the schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:02:03 GMT

Janey "Make it a double, Red Brick"

In double bad form - Not only am I replying to my own post, but I must make
apologies for my over zealous post snippage. In an effort to reduce clutter and
overly long spaces in the previous post, I inadvertently and mistakenly created
a post that "quoted" incorrectly.