 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14213
Re: The schedule, the schedule, what what the schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:

Just curious what the feeling is on The Hobby Show.  Is anyone interested in
doing this show again?  (Nov 4, 5, 6).

Regards,
Allan B.

Hello Allan,

I am very interested in participating in the Hobby Show and 100% committed to
attending (assuming its a go.) I have a large display I have been creating (on
and off) since last year, and am looking forward to displaying it.  If you need
any help please let me know.

Janey "Red Brick"