 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14196
Re: The schedule, the schedule, what what the schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:13:07 GMT

Okay, let me know if you guys are in agreement with this

NMRA2005/train6m: Cincinnati - Early July
rtlToronto/live3: RC Racing - Late July
Brickfest 2005: Washington, DC - Early August
rtlToronto19: Balance of Power - Early September
Hobby Show: Toronto - October? November?

Just curious what the feeling is on The Hobby Show.  Is anyone interested in
doing this show again?  (Nov 4, 5, 6).

Regards,
Allan B.