 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1350
Re: mels' dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:55:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
here's a question...
what's the clearance we're striving for for our trains, i.e. if i want to
build a bridge or walkway like Jeffs in the last show, what's the clearance
you want so all your rolling stock can fit under it.
just wondering...
please give me the answer in bricks, not cm, inches, or fathoms.

dave

I don't know, Calum charged Iain with the <exact> height...he also,
confirmed that Iain is the "Standards Guru!!"

So Dave....hopefully Iain answers this question.....else his video
camera will smash into your bridge...ouch!!!!

Benjamin Medinets