 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1349
1348  |  1350
Subject:
Lennon Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:08:37 GMT

For those that attended the dinner tonight, here is the picture that my
mosaic was based on:

http://www.pdn-pix.com/legends/legends9/bookpages_15.html

The one on the right, obviously.

--