 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1332
Re: mels' dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 02:58:24 GMT

sorry, all.

sometimes I forget that if I'm reading a newsgroup, I cant just hit new
message and TO: and assume that it will make it just to someone.

I'm just glad I didn't ask Bruce anything personal....... :)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm