 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1345
Re: mels' dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:23:50 GMT

just a quick question to ask if you were planing to make it out ot
tomorrow's dinner?

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Hi Chris
Looks like I can post now.  Couldn't make it to dinner tonight....I trust
you were not lured over to the dark (train) side.

Bruce