 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1302
Re: Show and tell Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hi Rob,

I will bring enough track to fit on a module 12 pieces (2 lines of 6) how
much you use is up to you, as long as you let us (or whoever will build the
module) know the dimensions so the bridge and module will fit together.

Jeff

Jeff, that's really sweet of you to help out Rob...

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Hey Rob,

I think Iain will be building a gantry, but a drawbridge or a lift bridge
would be cool! I think there are a lot of mechanical things to consider
in order to make it work properly and smoothly..  If you want to borrow • some
track, I'll bring it along on Friday.

...and Rob, that is really awesome that you are going to be bringing
something to Train2.  That just gives me an incentive to bring something robotic
related to Robotics 9....

Benjamin Medinets

Jeff VW
(I Mailed you by mistake, so I'm posting it to the news group as well)

Sounds cool, bring the track to Mels. How much would one need for a
drawbridge?? The correct scale would be exactly 37.1592 studs, right?
Rob