 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1300
Re: Show and tell Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:33:28 GMT

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message

Thanks Calum for the link, BTW Ian, It is awesome, you did a master job • with
that little camera of yours. Friday, I'll show it to other train head of • MonLUG
to show them what they miss.

Thanks :) This isn't meant as a "brag" by any means; but I thought I'd throw
the link here to show anyone who's interested what I do besides LEGO. (re:
theme parks + rides)

http://www.coasters2k.com/downloads/

(My friend Brandon is nice enough to host my videos on his page)

These are just some various rides I've taken a fondness too and wanted to do
up videos for. I've even done a Montreal Metro video, but that's not online.
:)

    Iain