 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1285
Re: Show and tell Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:00:31 GMT

I want to come to the train2 event, but I want to have something to
offer.

(using loud voice-over from movie)

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

not another one.

If this keeps up, robot 14 will be just me and Bruce,  and what fun will
it be to play robot games, me with a GREAT robot, and Bruce with....
well, you saw what happened on sat.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm